Thank you for using 99Gens!
1. Personal Information
The collection of Personal Information, which alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you, is necessary for the provision of our Services. We collect Personal Information in the following ways:
If you create an account to use our Services or communicate with us, we may collect Personal Information such as your name, contact information, and the contents of any messages you send ("Communication Information").
- Personal Information You Provide: If you create an account to use our Services or communicate with us, we may collect Personal Information such as your name, contact information, and the contents of any messages you send ("Communication Information").
- Personal Information We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Medium, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details (“Social Information”). In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
- Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Services: When you visit, use, and interact with the Services, we may receive Technical Information about your visit, use, or interactions, including Log Data such as your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site, Usage Data such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use and the actions you take, as well as your time zone, country, the dates and times of access, user agent and version, type of computer or mobile device, computer connection, IP address, and Device Information such as the name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using.
We do not allow the collection of Personal Information for any illegal activity, child sexual abuse material, generation of hateful, harassing, or violent content, activity that has high risk of physical or economic harm, fraudulent or deceptive activity, adult content, adult industries, and dating apps, political campaigning or lobbying (without express written consent), activity that violates people’s privacy, or use of copyrighted, trademarked, or identity, image or likeness of public profiles. We reserve the right to update our policies from time to time without notice to you.
2. How we use Personal Information Collected
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide, administer, maintain, improve and/or analyze the Services;
- To conduct research, which may remain internal or may be shared with third parties, published or made generally available;
- To communicate with you;
- To develop new programs and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Services, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
In certain circumstances, we may share your Personal Information with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by law, including without limitation in the situations described below:
Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including providers of Print On Demand services, merchant services, hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, and web analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Information in the course of performing their duties to us.
Business Transfers: If we are involved in strategic transactions, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
Other Users: Certain actions you take may be visible to other users of the Service. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and we may share your Personal Information for other purposes, which we will inform you about at the time of collection.
4. Contact Us to Update your Information
You have the right to contact us at any time to request an update or removal of your personal information, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will make reasonable efforts to respond to your request in a timely manner and will take appropriate steps to fulfill your request, subject to any legal or contractual obligations that may prevent us from doing so. Please note that certain personal information may be required to provide you with access to our Services, and the removal of such information may result in the inability to access or use certain features of our Services.
651 N. BROAD ST., SUITE 201
MIDDLETOWN DE 19709
or, by electronic mail: [email protected]
5. California Privacy Rights
The following disclosures are to provide supplementary information regarding: (1) the categories of Personal Information, as defined above, that we collect; (2) the source(s) of the Personal Information; (3) how we use each category of Personal Information; and (4) how we disclose Personal Information. These disclosures are not intended to restrict our capacity to utilize or reveal information as described previously.
|Category of Personal Information
|Sources of Personal Information
|Use of Personal Information
|Disclosure of Personal Information
|We may collect Social Information from you when you interact with our Social Media Pages.
|We may use Social Information to perform analytics and to communicate with you.
|We may disclose Social Information to our affiliates.
|We collect Communication Information directly from you.
|We use Communication Information for providing our Services and responding to you.
|We disclose Communication Information to our affiliates and communication services providers.
|We collect Technical Information from you.
|We use Technical Information for analytics and in some cases, for moderation and prevention of fraud and malicious activity by users of our Services.
|We disclose Technical Information to our affiliates and analytics provider(s).
California residents have certain privacy rights with respect to their Personal Information collected by us, subject to applicable exceptions and as provided for by law. These rights include the right to know what Personal Information we have collected, used, and disclosed, the right to request deletion of their Personal Information, and the right to be free from discrimination relating to the exercise of their privacy rights.
We do not sell and will not sell California residents' Personal Information. To exercise their privacy rights, California residents may contact us by emailing [email protected]. To protect their Personal Information, we may require California residents to verify their credentials before submitting a request to know or delete their Personal Information. If the California resident does not have an account with us, or if we suspect fraudulent or malicious activity, we may ask for additional Personal Information and proof of residency for verification. We will not provide or delete Personal Information if we cannot verify their identity.
California residents may also authorize an agent to submit a request to know or delete their Personal Information on their behalf. If they do so, the agent must provide signed written permission to act on their behalf, and the California resident may be required to independently verify their identity and provide proof of their residency to us.
Our Service is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. 99GENS does not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 13. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to 99GENS through the Service, please contact us immediately at [email protected]. We will make reasonable efforts to promptly delete such information from our databases.
7. Links to Websites
The use of the Service is solely at your own risk. We employ commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to safeguard Personal Information, both online and offline, against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be advised that no Internet or e-mail transmission can ever be fully secure or error-free. Specifically, e-mails sent to or from us may not be secure. Accordingly, you should exercise particular caution when deciding which information to send to us via the Service or e-mail. Furthermore, we shall not be held accountable for any attempts to circumvent any privacy settings or security measures incorporated on the Service or third-party websites.
9. International Users
By utilizing our Service, you acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your Personal Information from your location to our facilities and servers situated in the United States.
10. Your Choices
If you elect not to disclose certain Personal Information that is necessary to access certain functionalities of our Service, you may be unable to utilize such functionalities.